January 17, 2014

It's My Turn For Preview Week & Blog Candy!

Today is my turn for my Preview project for Create with Connie & Mary's new subscription edition. Our edition this time focuses on the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration! Make sure you read all the way through my blog today and when you get to the end, make sure you leave me a comment to be entered into my "Blog Candy Giveway" for a FREE subscription to our Spring Collection of Create with Connie & Mary!


We are currently into our "Early Bird Pricing" so now is the time to sign up to save on the subscription.

Today I am using the "Petite Petals Stamp Set" and "Petite Petals Punch" for my Preview Project. This is the same bundle I will be using for my first project of our subscription and boy did I have fun with it. I can't wait for you to see it!


This project is called a "Pop Up Card Box" and it actually closes flat for mailing. How wonderful is that? I had so much fun with this project. This is just a sampling of what is to come in our subscription too!


The photo above is a close-up of the front flap. I used another new stamp set called Starburst Sayings which has the coordinating Starburst Framelits Dies to cut everything out for you!


This is a close-up of the two side flaps. How easy to stamp and punch everything you see here!


The back panel stays up-right so you can decorate it as you like. The designer paper you've seen on all of my pictures is from the new Watercolor Wonder series.


The Pop-Up Card Box has two folded tabs you insert and glue into the box and that serve as a staging to glue dimensional items to and below you will notice how the box folds up into a card to send away in the mail!


I forgot to get a close-up of the embossing on the Daffodil Delight Cardstock layers but you can get a small peek in the photo above and yes, a new embossing folder called Scallops Embossing Folder. It has rows and rows of scallops on it!



So what is Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 all about? 
  • 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure!
  • One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
  • One of these weeks...it's a SALE-A-BRATION - projects feature the items from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
As with ALL of our collections...
  • Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
  • EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
  • Less than $1 per project!
Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!
Create with Connie and Mary
Spring Collection 2014

Only $24.95 US

I hope you have enjoyed my "Preview Project" and make sure you scroll down to leave me a message to be entered into my drawing!


 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

52 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is FABULOUS!!!! I am always looking for a fun "gift" for my friends and co-workers and this one is great. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic project! Looks like I will be needing the stamps and punch. :) Wendy stampiepoo@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on this project Debbie, it's so cheerful and fun! I love it; TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love following your blog. The projects you do are so inspiring and make me wish that I was retired so that I can spend more time in my craft room creating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen this project popping up (sorry had to do it!) all over the web lately. I LOVE your version especially the colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great project, can wait to see the rest of the projects in the next 4 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project. I love the fact that it folds for mailing. Good color choice too. I can hardly wait to see what else you have designed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie,
    The projet is great but I love the idea you have done with that Petit Petals. Who would have thought that just some flower petals could be such a cool card/project. More ideas than one would think for that stamp set.
    Diana from Omro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your project and I would love to win the subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing box, I love the way it looks as a card but it is so much better because it becomes a box!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing project! Love your work. I have used several of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful pop-up box.
    I have the Petite Petals bundle set but haven't had the opportunity or the time to 'play' with it yet. I have a few other projects on the table at the moment but I do like what you had done using your set.
    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable Pop Up Card Box. I love how it looks broken down for mailing. Lynn G.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is awesome and for someone very special. I can think of a handful I want to attempt this design for. Glad I'm already signed up for this round of Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Debbie....this looks like a very ambitious project.....WOW! Would love some candy.....Pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the gray and yellow color scheme! This is so cute. I would love to win a free pass! Thanks for the chance.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely! I have been wanting to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute I will hve to learn how to make that box

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful. Love that you showed a variety of pictures of the card!th ask also for the opportunity to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My first try at entering is somewhere in cyberspace, so this one will be short and sweet. :) Thank you for the chance of winning a subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE IT!!! But I always love your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the chance to win. Meredith245 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an amazingly fun and cool project. I will be definitely trying this one out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Comment for Jane Brown that posted on facebook: Can I comment here instead of your blog and still count as I am not able to do so on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have convinced me to try this box! Thanks for the chance to win a subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this. Was there a step by step tutorial? I did not see one that could be saved until ready to use.
    www.stampersjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. fantastic project!!! this box is amazing. thank you for chance to win blog candy. enjoy your daily posts ...keep inspiring one project at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  30. How cute!!!! I love how you show that you can send it flat and then it can be popped up. Thanks for the chance to win and can't wait to see more fabulous projects!! Gail Slagle

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute box! Very clever to have it flatten for mailing. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this project and everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card, so creative, can't wait for the other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good project. Excited to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this project!
    Thanks for the chance to win the subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a gorgeous box. Thanks for sharing...the classes are the best.
    karenkurz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous project, this is certainly 'thinking outside the box'!! hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to receive one of these. They seem like such a fun thing to get. Surprise! It's a bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm in LOVE with these !!! Very beautiful and love the colors !! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us Deb !

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a charming project! I love everything in the Spring Mini. It would be wonderful to win a free subscription to get more ideas for putting these stamps and dies and paper to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful card-in-a-box you have made. And in colours I never would have thought of, but they match wonderfully.
    Thank you for your blogcandy...super!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. The project is spectacular! I LOVE everything about it! Who wouldn't want to receive that in the mail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful 3D card Debbie, what a 'Wow' factor for a special recipient, and especially pulling it flat out of an envelope and with just a twist it turns into a pop-up! The Petite Petals are just perfect for this, too, really sweet. Thanks for the chance to win a free subscription with your blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great project! My friend made one for Valentine's Day for her sweetheart...but I love this one with the bitty flowers - fits anytime of the year for most any occasion - love that!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow! I know it's been said many times already, but it bears saying again. Love this project. Thank you for the opportunity to enter your subscription blog candy. I'll be checking out even more of your website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly